2GirlsGraphics
Welcome 2GirlsGraphics.

To take full advantage of everything offered here, please log in if you are already a member or join our forum for the best siggy's around...

Some of the best signature and avy's around,and longest running

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Changes again

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Changes again   Mon May 01, 2017 2:14 pm

It seems that we have a change again, Erica has said goodbye i have been receiving messages about once a week about things.
So here is what i received today. I am showing you all since she left you without a goodbye. 

Due to the events of this passed weekend and after thinking things through, I can no longer be a part of the psp community. At least not for the time being. I'll be going back to work full-time and I have entered into a relationship with one of the best male friends I've ever had. He's recently divorced and after more than 20 years we're going to give it a try. I'm sorry for the problems this may cause you. All I know is I have to find a life for me and for Kevin outside the computer.

Thank you for all you've done and goodbye,

Erica

I am at a loss for what took place over the weekend does anyone know?  Ok so that being said i do not believe much if anything will change, i will make a few cosmetic changes but the banner will stay for a little while once summer is in full swing we will change. I am sorry that i made the wrong choice in leaving group so someone else. I am still busy with other things so i cannot guarantee i will keep the group open . If one of you would like to start your own group and have something of your own please let me know i am sure Duskie and i would happy to join . Thank you all.

Last edited by PurpleTears on Mon May 01, 2017 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Duskie

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Mon May 01, 2017 2:29 pm

Wow that's shocking to hear - just like that??!! Oh boy, not good, not good at all!!  

I hope you will find someone else Linda - sending positive energy for those who wishes to give
2GG a try!

C'mon - who wants to give it a shot???? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Silkee
Tagger
Tagger

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Mon May 01, 2017 8:08 pm

I guess I am oblivious to what happened ...i thought people were having some problems in the group and picking up tags..i thought it had something to do with the forum.....lol...running any group is a ton of work and I assume she was overwhelmed and ran for the hills....I wish her the best of luck in her new relationship....hopefully somebody will step forward and pick up the running of the group and if not and it closes ,you have so much to be proud of .....its an amazing group with so many great members...you have done an awesome job in here.
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Mon May 01, 2017 8:29 pm

There is the possibility that in the future i might just start a whole new group, new name new start . If no one wants to keep this one going i really don't see how i can keep doing it.
Back to top Go down
Heather

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Mon May 01, 2017 9:00 pm

I have been ill so haven't been in group for awhile. I don't know what happened but I agree it's hard to run a group but she should have told you sooner and not left in such a hurry! I hope the group doesn't close and someone steps up. Linda you have done a wonderful job hope you can stay on.

Last edited by Heather on Fri May 05, 2017 12:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 2:33 am

I too wish Erica the best and appreciate what she did here when she had the time.
If 2GG's closes I will really miss it and it's fun members but will understand.
PurpleTears (Linda) and the "awesome" staff have to do what is best for them going forward.
If we close I hope that our paths will meet again sooner than later.
(((HUGS))) to all from good ol' Bubs!
Back to top Go down
Jude

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 3:38 am

That`s a bomb shell, but i do know what it`s like being a owner of a group,
Good luck Erica.
Back to top Go down
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 5:24 am

Wow, wonder whst happen this weekend?? good luck to rica, wish she would of come to someone and not left like that. I sure will miss this group if it closes, i hope someone steps up.
Back to top Go down
Judy

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 6:02 am

I wish Erica all the best and good luck to her,  and appreciate what she did for the group.
I also appreciate what Linda has done for this group. and if we close hope that we can all stay together somewhere. love this group.
Back to top Go down
Bee Bee58
Tagger
Tagger

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 7:11 am

WOW!!! Didn't see this one coming! I'm at a lost for words...this is the best group and I love all of you. I'm just shock!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Tue May 02, 2017 12:36 pm

I too do not have a clue what happened this weekend at all, i just know that from time i gave her the site she would messageme and say i changed my mind and then the same day tell me to disregard. I wish i had known as well but it is what it is. I will do my best to come up with some way to keep it open .. Thank you all for understanding.
Back to top Go down
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Wed May 03, 2017 5:22 am

I have my fingers crossed you stay open
Back to top Go down
michele

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Wed May 03, 2017 7:18 am

Sad to see Erica leave so quickly.
I wish her good luck in all she does.
She has done a great job with the group and same to you too Linda hun.
I hope the group stays open, there are some wonderful people here but if not I hope we meet up somewhere, sometime again.
There are some here that are in other groups with me like Duskie, Heather, and Scooter, just to name a few.

Back to top Go down
nightmusk
Tagger
Tagger

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Wed May 03, 2017 9:57 am

Well i wish her all the best and Linda i hope you keep the group open
Back to top Go down
Otter
Tagger
Tagger

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Wed May 03, 2017 5:00 pm

Wow I'm shocked!  This board has been on-line & is well known with the graphic world for over 10 yrs.
Linda has done an outstanding job!  If this board closes it will be a sad day, I've been honored & proud to be a member all these years.
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Thu May 04, 2017 1:11 pm

Thank you ladies i will do my best with the time i have a.
Back to top Go down
Joy
Tagger
Tagger

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Thu May 04, 2017 1:21 pm

I haven't been here the last few days, I am sorry to hear Erica has left, running a group is a task in itself I take my hat off to you Linda for all the time effort and hard work you both put into the group. I am in in shock...x
Back to top Go down
Judy

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Fri May 05, 2017 6:04 am

Really appreciate what you have done for this group Linda, a job well done in here.
Back to top Go down
Scooter

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Sat May 06, 2017 5:50 am

Linda, Sure do appreciate you keeping this group open and what you do for the group, your the best lil lady
Back to top Go down
Justtalk6

PostSubject: Re: Changes again   Mon May 08, 2017 9:39 pm

Oh my so sorry to hear that it may close, it is a fun group of people in here and will be missed if it closes, but I do understand why, having a group is a lot of work. I so appreciate the invite here from Judy and hope you can stay open, but understand if you cannot. Big hugs Gina
Back to top Go down

Changes again
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You can reply to topics in this forum
2GirlsGraphics :: Welcome To 2GG Stop Here First :: Announcements-