2GirlsGraphics
Welcome 2GirlsGraphics.

To take full advantage of everything offered here, please log in if you are already a member or join our forum for the best siggy's around...


Some of the best signature and avy's around,and longest running
 
HomeHome  EventsEvents  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 
 

 Challenges

Go down 
AuthorMessage
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Challenges   Tue Apr 03, 2018 6:59 pm

Do any of you want to have challenges?
Back to top Go down
Catsmum
Tagger
Tagger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:59 am

Yes i would quite like challenges
Back to top Go down
Arayna
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Wed Apr 04, 2018 2:37 pm

Sure! I am up for challenges...maybe, lol...I'll sure give it a go anyway. :)
Back to top Go down
Silkee
Tagger
Tagger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:05 pm

I had been thinking of doing a challenge  but catching up in all my forums 1st... would require participation of people... I would ask for something... ie theme... tuts... materials... 1st 2 people with the requirements up..lock the thread.... I would or anybody else if they wanted to grab  ...post their tag set etc and then unlock..1st 10 names up... post their tags ... and same thread... different theme... this way you gotta participate too get. a tag... it would be a bit like the old snaggers challenge in CC... and that way the snaggers get an opportunity to chose the style of tag  they like... also if it were a ptu tut the scrap and artist maybe ftu .... anyhow if something like that is acceptable ... and if nobody else is interested .. I would carry it... it could be locked and unlocked at anytime

maybe that sounds not too clear....I would just posted it and people could see,,
Back to top Go down
Kimberly

avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:12 am

I don't always have time to participate in challenges, but enjoy participating with my free time permits.
Back to top Go down
Arayna
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 1:46 pm

It sounds like it will be too complicated for me I think.
Back to top Go down
~BlkCat~
Administrator
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 2:44 pm

Challenges are fun. They need to be simple though. haha I would think 1 a week or 1 every other week would be good.
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:03 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I had been thinking of doing a challenge  but catching up in all my forums 1st... would require participation of people... I would ask for something... ie theme... tuts... materials... 1st 2 people with the requirements up..lock the thread.... I would or anybody else if they wanted to grab  ...post their tag set etc and then unlock..1st 10 names up... post their tags ... and same thread... different theme... this way you gotta participate too get. a tag... it would be a bit like the old snaggers challenge in CC... and that way the snaggers get an opportunity to chose the style of tag  they like... also if it were a ptu tut the scrap and artist maybe ftu .... anyhow if something like that is acceptable ... and if nobody else is interested .. I would carry it... it could be locked and unlocked at anytime

maybe that sounds not too clear....I would just posted it and people could see,,
I am lost lol i have no clue about challenges i just thought it would be a good idea for something new,
Back to top Go down
~BlkCat~
Administrator
Administrator
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:43 pm

I was thinking of simple ones, like use a FTU scrap kit or font. Or make a tag with a certain theme or color.
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Thu Apr 05, 2018 4:57 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I was thinking of simple ones, like use a FTU scrap kit or font. Or make a tag with a certain theme or color.
Yes that is what i was thinking i don't know how to run them so any help or ideas would be great.
Back to top Go down
Catsmum
Tagger
Tagger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:51 am

How about a Ftu cluster or scrap kit or as Tammy says a font challenge. I do challenges in other groups and they are fun
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
How about a Ftu  cluster or scrap kit or as Tammy says a font challenge. I do challenges in other groups and they are fun
Yes i think that sounds simple enough
Back to top Go down
Catsmum
Tagger
Tagger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:35 pm

I dont mind doing one a week if someone else does one as well i quite like the ftu cluster one as i know of quite a few ftu cluster sites
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:07 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I dont mind doing one a week if someone else does one as well i quite like the ftu cluster one as i know of quite a few ftu cluster sites
Would you be willing to post those site links in the graphics section please and thank you?
Back to top Go down
Catsmum
Tagger
Tagger
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 1:39 pm

will do
Back to top Go down
TaniaV.
Member
Member
avatar


PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Fri Apr 06, 2018 10:40 pm

I am down to do challanges... like everyweek have a different challange..who ever signs up. has to make the same tag for all who signed up to play..
Back to top Go down
PurpleTears
Owner
Owner



PostSubject: Re: Challenges   Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:59 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:
I am down to do challanges...  like everyweek have a different challange..who ever signs up. has to make the same tag for all who signed up to play..
ooo good idea too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Challenges   

Back to top Go down
 
Challenges
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2GirlsGraphics :: Welcome To 2GG Stop Here First :: Announcements-
Jump to: